Effective date: 26-11-2023
Terms and Conditions of use
Umojja as Umoja Summary of our conditions
- These Terms incorporate intellectual property licenses: you retain ownership and rights to any content you post or share on Umojja, and you grant us a broad royalty-free license to make your content available to the rest of the world and allow other users to do the same. Conversely, we license you to use the software we provide as part of the Services, such as the Umojja mobile application, solely for the purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the Umojja Services.
- When you post Content and use the Services in any way, you must comply with this Umojja User Agreement and applicable Law. you are responsible for your use of the Services and your Content. You must comply with this User Agreement, the policies it incorporates and all applicable laws.
- We have broad discretion in enforcing these Terms and Umojja reserves the right to take sanctions against you if you violate them. For example, we may delete your Content, limit its visibility, suspend your access to Umojja or take you to court. We may also suspend or terminate your account for other reasons, such as prolonged inactivity, legal risk, or lack of commercial viability.
- You will see advertising on the platform: in exchange for access to the Services and its third-party providers and partners may serve you advertisements.
- You must comply with the Umojja terms of acceptable use of the Services: You may not have access the Services other than through the currently available published interfaces that we provide. For example, this means that you may not remove the Services, attempt to overcome technical limits we impose, or attempt to disrupt the operation of the Services Umojja in any way.
- And we disclaim all warranties, obligations and liabilities to you or others to the fullest extent permitted by law. You may be exposed to offensive or harmful content posted by other users. The Services may change from time to time, and we may limit or terminate the availability of the Services or specific features to you or other users at any time.
- You have recourse mechanisms, but our liability is limited: you have the right to terminate this agreement at any time by sending us deactivating your account signal and stopping using the Services. Please note that we will not be liable for certain types of damages as described in the contract and in no event will our aggregate liability exceed the greater of $50 or the fee paid to us. Additionally, if you believe that your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, the reporting process can be initiated directly to us.
277 Riverside Dr W, Windsor, 555 Detroit Windsor Tunnel, Windsor, ON N9A 1B7, Canada . The words “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Iyiebo.
A. Who can use the Umojja Services
You will only be able to use the Umojja Services if you agree to enter into a binding contract with us and you are not prohibited from receiving these types of services under the laws of the country or territory to which you belong. In any case, you must be at least 15 years old to use the Services. If you agree to these Terms and use the Services on behalf of a company, organization, state or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so and have the authority to bind that entity to these Terms, in which case the words “you” and “your” as used in these Terms will refer to that entity.
B. Umojja Privacy
C. Content of the Umojja Services
You are responsible for your use of Umojja Services and any Content you provide, including compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations. You should only provide Content to the extent that you are comfortable sharing it with others. Any use or reliance on Content or materials displayed or obtained through the Services is at your own risk. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any Content or information posted via the Umojja Services, or endorse any opinions expressed through them. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that may be offensive to you just relax, harmful, inaccurate or inappropriate, in some cases, to messages that are misdirected or misleading. All Content is the sole responsibility of the person who created it not Umojja. We do not necessarily monitor or control all Content posted via Umojja services, and we cannot assume responsibility for it please.
If you believe that your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report it to us by contacting us
D. Use of Umojja Services
The Services are constantly evolving. As such, they are subject to occasional modifications, at our sole discretion. We may stop (temporarily or permanently) providing the Services or any functionality thereof to you or more generally to users. We further reserve the right to set usage and storage limits at any time and in our sole discretion. We may also remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Services, restrict the distribution or visibility of any Content on the service, and suspend a user or terminate their account and collect usernames, without incurring any liability to you.
In exchange for the right to access and use of Umojja Services that we grant you, you agree that we, like our third-party providers and partners, may place advertisements on the Services, or in connection with the display of Content or information from the Services and submitted by you or others. We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve and disclose any information as we reasonably believe necessary too
1.Your Umojja account
You may be required to create an account to use Umojja Services but some businesses's page can public visibility without login. You are responsible for protecting your account; we therefore invite you to use a strong password and limit its use to this account. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above. You can control most communications from Umojja Services. We may communicate certain information to you, such as service announcements and administrative messages. These communications are considered part of the Services and your account, and you may not have the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. If you associated your phone number with your account and then changed or deactivated that phone number, you will need to update your account information so that we do not send messages to the new owner of your old number,sometime if you failed to activated your account via link sent to you we can do it for you and you will receive an email confirmation later.
2.Your license to use Umojja Services
We grant you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you as part of Umojja Services. The sole purpose of this license is to enable you to use and enjoy the services provided by Iyiebo in accordance with these Terms.
The Services Umojja are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the Canada and other countries. Nothing in these Terms gives you any right to use the name of and will remain the exclusive property of us and our licensors. Any comments or suggestions you may provide regarding Umojja or the Services are entirely voluntary and we will be free to use them as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
3.Improper use of Umojja Services
You also agree not to misuse Umojja Services, including, for example, not to disrupt them or attempt to access them by any method other than the interface and instructions we provided. You agree not to circumvent any technical restrictions in the software provided as part of Umojja Services, or to reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except and only to the extent expressly permitted by applicable law. When you access or use the Services, you may not do any of the following:
We may modify these Terms at any time. These modifications will not be retroactive and our mutual relations will in any case be governed by the most recent version of these Conditions which you can consult at any time on umojja.com/site/terms . Except for changes related to new features or made for legal reasons, we will alert you 15 days before any changes are made to these Terms that affect the rights or obligations of any party to these Terms, by notice or e -email addressed to the address associated with your account, for example. By continuing to access or use the Services after those changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the new Terms.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please do not hesitate to contact us.